purdue-ecare.com is a complete fraud.they took my money and never shipped the package.

also they dont answer my calls. they did once and i told them who they were and they hung up on me. i am in the process to tracing down who the phone number is billed to and then i am going to turn it in to the police.

please do not order anything from this company as they meerly take your funds and avoid your calls.they ripped me off for 230 dollars plus the western union fee of 10 dollars.please try and expose these thiev4es.

Had an Experience with Purdue eCare?

Comments

hi best and trustead pharmacy i really apreceate with best services thank,s

hi i have satisfy with your company this is really fast thank,s

sequreonlinepharmacy.com

hi

Buyweedonline1 - Beware of a Scam Buyweedonline1 "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Rite Aid - Commen since Rite Aid "This is serious Rite aid labrea and rodeo I came in today to pick up my meds and i bought something yo drink with my FOODSTAMPS I did recieve a..." Read more Drugstore Com - Customer Service Fail Drugstore Com "Just recently lost my job of 37 yrs so I have no prescription ins. In advance I had spoken to Walgreens on line and at Store #790 in Ormond Bch..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more